The Future of Digital Literacy: Will CXOs Have to Talk Tech?

February 3, 2021
Hosted by Bonnie D. Graham

[Download MP3] [itunes] [Bookmark Episode]

Guest Information

Episode Description

The buzz: In a 2017 ISACA survey, only 53% of surveyed business technology professionals believe their organization’s leadership is digitally literate. The other 47% don’t think their leaders have a solid understanding of tech and its impacts or are unsure. (helpnetsecurity.com) Despite better AI, easier app developing, and robots joining the workforce, there’s still a huge disconnect between non-technical CXOs and their tech teams, even in Silicon Valley. If you are a non-techy entrepreneur or CXO, how do you ask for technical solutions or hire engineers if stack, back-end or RAM are gibberish to you? Executives need to develop technical intuition and systems-thinking to be proficient at technical communication and ability, says Aman Agarwal, Sanpram Transnational founder and CEO. We’ll ask Aman, Dr. Sharon Jones, John Lester and Justin Bouldin to predict whether speaking tech will be a basic business requirement on The Future of Digital Literacy: Will CXOs Have to Talk Tech?

Technology Revolution: The Future of Now

Technology Revolution: The Future of Now

Wednesday at 8 AM Pacific/11 AM Eastern Time on VoiceAmerica Business Channel

Technology in many shapes, forms, and devices is already shaping nearly every aspect of your life. How? On your smart phone and tablet with thousands of apps to enhance your work and daily living. On streaming media that lets you watch TV and movies anytime anywhere. On social media where your voice is instantly amplified to reach the world. Think you’ve seen it all? Not! There’s more to come and you’re part of making it happen – right now. Join host Bonnie D. Graham as she speaks with future-focused visionaries on Technology Revolution: The Future of Now, broadcasting live every Wednesday at 8 AM Pacific Time/11 AM Eastern Time, on the Business Channel.

  • Snag
  • ecard
  • Bookmark and Share
Bonnie D. Graham

Bonnie D. Graham

Bonnie D. Graham has been producing and hosting live talk radio since 1998. She is the creator, producer and host of the weekly business talk series, “Coffee Break with Game-Changers, presented by SAP” that debuted in Fall 2011, plus more than two dozen related Game-Changers Radio series also heard on the VoiceAmerica Business Channel.

SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run simple. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, operations to finance, SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. We do this by extending the availability of software across on-premise installations, cloud and hybrid deployments, and mobile devices.

  • Snag
  • ecard
  • Bookmark and Share

Episode Directory

March 2021

February 2021

  • 2/24/2021: The Future of Women in the Military: Mental Toughness Required? Listen Now
  • 2/17/2021: The Future of Women in Tech: How to Level The Playing Field? Listen Now
  • 2/10/2021: Is Your Personal Brand Helping or Hurting Your Future Success? Listen Now
  • 2/3/2021: The Future of Digital Literacy: Will CXOs Have to Talk Tech? Listen Now

January 2021

This site is protected by Trustwave's Trusted Commerce program