• What are considered to be legitimate interests as a basis for legal processing under GDPR? Context is a vital consideration.
• What should organizations do with regard to “careful assessment” to determine whether or not a situation is considered to be a legitimate interest of the data controller to enable personal data processing?
• What resources and guidance are available to help organizations to determine legitimate interests?
• What do organizations struggle with most for this requirement?
• How high are the fines for non-compliance?
Tune in to hear Teresa Troester-Falk, Chie