This week many security and privacy topics are covered, plus news about a necessary summer break!
• Why are actual voting machines, with voter data, being sold on eBay?
• What are cybercrooks doing on Git repositories that those using them must be prepared for?
• How are the “6 most destructive malware threats” considered to be art?
• How are organizations, and so many cloud services, exposing personal and sensitive data to the world?
• What is going on with all the ransomware and phishing attacks?
• Are ransomware response solutions providers causing more ransomware?
• Why is Rebecca