SIGN-UP NOW! SIGN-UP NOW! Click to become a VoiceAmerica Member for Free!
Voiceamerica radio logo
voiceamerica-business radio logo
Apple logo Google Play Store Kindle store
The Bob Pritchard Radio Show

The Bob Pritchard Radio Show

Tuesday at 5 PM Pacific

August 26th 2014:Are Apps dead?

Some 70% of smartphone owners have not downloaded an app in the last month, 1% of apps earn more revenue than the other 99% combined and the average app makes less than $500 per month; one of the easiest things to hack… Traffic lights. We heard last week how easy it is for hackers to get access to all your data by hacking your refrigerator, your garage door or your toaster. Just how vulnerable are our files, our homes and our country's infrastructure. By the sound of it, not very; because of the stupidity and the slowness of American legislators, Amazon is beginning its drone trials in India;

Read more
Share Email SHARE
Download PDF DOWNLOAD PDF
Get Code GET CODE

Tune in

Tuesday at 5 PM Pacific Time on VoiceAmerica Business Channel
LISTEN LIVE
EPISODE ON DEMAND
VIEW HOST PAGE
Questions? Comments?
Call In Live!
Toll Free: 1-866-472-5790
Intl: 001-480-398-3352

Featured Guest

Guest Image

Scott Cohen

Scott Cohen’s resume starts with American Management Group where he helped convert and downsize company’s mainframe computer system to a server/pc network and upgraded the phone systems. While at AMG Scott started Madison Connections to buy equipment from manufacturers as a value added reseller. He was involved in launching free email in 1995, also in the United States RFID markets, he developed ultra-high frequency transaction software and incubating ultra-wideband radio frequency.
Read more

Share This Episode

facebook Share On Facebook
twitter Share On Twitter
Linkedin Share On LinkedIn
Share Email Share this E-mail
https://www.voiceamerica.com/show/1999/the-bob-pritchard-radio-show 17/12/2017 04:00 17/12/2017 05:00 The Bob Pritchard Radio Show https://www.voiceamerica.com/show/1999/the-bob-pritchard-radio-show Some 70% of smartphone owners have not downloaded an app in the last month, 1% of apps earn more revenue than the other 99% combined and the average app makes less than $500 per month; one of the easiest things to hack… Traffic lights. We heard last week how easy it is for hackers to get access to all your data by hacking your refrigerator, your garage door or your toaster. Just how vulnerable are our files, our homes and our country's infrastructure. By the sound of it, not very; because of the stupidity and the slowness of American legislators, Amazon is beginning its drone trials in India; great news this week, the Gene R. Cohen entrepreneurial scholarship is expanding to other colleges. Words of advice on the keys to success from Mark Cuban: how to add value in your business; how to develop your small business with no marketing budget. We also have our extremely popular email segment and an interview with Scott Cohen about Forgetnic which enables your emails to be not only deleted but all trace of them horribly erased within 24 hours. VoiceAmerica | Talk Radio | Online Talk Radio studio@voiceamerica.com false DD/MM/YYYY Add to Calendar
Email Host Email the Host

Connect with VoiceAmerica

Download our mobile apps
App store Google play Blackberry store
GPlus Facebook Twitter Linkedin Social Media
presspass-banner