Tom 'too tall'  Cunningham

Tom 'too tall' Cunningham

Tom too tall Cunningham is a Resiliency Expert, international motivational speaker, radio host, and life coach.
His life’s purpose is to encourage and inspire people to become resilient and to live positively through life’s obstacles and adversities.
Tom has lived with Rheumatoid Arthritis from his jaw to his toes since the age of 5, 46 years now. During that time, he has had 4 hips, 4 knees, and 2 shoulders replaced and been hospitalized about 40 times.
Despite his physical challenges, Tom always answers AMAZING when asked how he is doing. He tells people that 80% of the time it is true and the other 20% of the time it is to remind himself that it is true.