Host Your own Show
VoiceAmerica fulfills dreams—and allows you a forum to speak your mind, create deeper and longer lasting acknowledgement of your expertise and effectively build your personal brand. Where else could you potentially reach and influence millions of people? That’s the power of VoiceAmerica.
By becoming a radio host, you’ll be able to deliver your message in a timely and effective way, showcasing and communicating your knowledge and capabilities while interacting with passionate listeners and followers. That’s dynamic. And that’s an opportunity that will propel you to the next level, leapfrogging any competition in your market space.
Or, if you’re an enthusiast, you can use the forum provided by VoiceAmerica and its listenership to connect to more like-minded people, expanding the reach of your sphere of influence.
Regardless, your opportunities as a radio host will undoubtedly be a game-changer in your life. And the lives of others.
Our hosts enjoy the following:
- In-house Executive Producer assigned to your show
- 1 hour weekly live broadcast (pre-recording optional) at a set day and time with rebroadcast 12 hours later
- 1 professionally produced commercial for yourself or your product/service
- 6 minutes of commercial air time (ad slots that are owned by you, the host)
- Flash banner with show title and host photo on VoiceAmerica’s splash page
- E-card announcement with show topic and guest produced weekly
- Host training
- 1 professionally produced promotion for your show, cross-promoted on the network weekly
- Professionally produced opening and closing billboards and rejoiners
- Personalized host page with your content library for on-demand listening
- All shows available as Mp3s and able to be podcast on iTunes
- Media/press releases
- Host bio page with link back to your personal website
- Customized sponsorship packages for advertisers
- Toll free number for hosts, guests, and call-ins
Optional technologies offered:
- Upgrades to website and video streaming
- Streaming video pay-per-view through our www.voiceamerica.tv platform
- Website design or redesign
- Streaming video upgrades
- Home studio broadcasting packages and set-up
- Live webcasting and pay-per-view events
- One-on-one professional coaching from a veteran talk show host
Contact us today to discuss taking your knowledge and expertise to a growing audience though radio hosting. Call us at 480-294-6411.