Careers at VoiceAmerica
We produce talk radio that creates experiences and changes lives.
You can become part of an industry leading company and an exceptional team. We have been pioneers and innovators in the Internet radio media industry since our start in 1999. Our network has grown to eight live radio channels and more than 300 shows.
At VoiceAmerica, we’re passionate about providing the best solutions for our customers. This responsibility sits on the shoulders of each team member who we value greatly.
We thrive off feedback, take pride in constantly improving, and are focused building a successful company that makes a difference in the world.
If you're energetic, entrepreneurial and interested in joining a team with outstanding culture and technology, we'd love to hear from you.
VoiceAmerica is building our team of Executive Producers to serve as key piece of our company’s growth and market dominance.
The Executive Producer is responsible for generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our sales team. We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals to present our online radio broadcast platform to prospective clients.
The position requires a passion to succeed and the desire to be part of a winning team. If you are a goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual looking to grow your career in media/technology sales, look no further. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic and the desire to not only meet sales targets but to exceed them.
- Interact with prospective clients via telephone and email
- Research accounts, generate interest and develop accounts
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead and prospect interaction in Quickbase
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Confident and compelling presentation style.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales and training experience a plus
- You should be able to work daily in our office in Phoenix, AZ
We currently have Executive Producer positions available. Please e-mail your resume to our Employment e-mail Address or call 480-553-5795
Individuals seeking employment at VoiceAmerica are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.